Sunday, March 05, 2006

Back from 60

I came back from having 60 chips with 8 left to actually having the chip lead with 4 left. I didn't win it, but 2nd ain't bad considering where I was at.....For the record, he flopped 2 shitty pair with 8 2 off ......after I raised preflop. Oh well, that's poker.


Hand #30101472-160 at SnG-0016e (No Limit Hold'em Sit and Go)

Powered by UltimateBet
Started at 06/Mar/06 01:36:11

Danger Q is at seat 5 with 6330.
jwhittnj is at seat 7 with 8670.
The button is at seat 5.

Danger Q posts the small blind of 150.
jwhittnj posts the big blind of 300.

Danger Q: Qs Jc
jwhittnj: -- --

Pre-flop:
Danger Q raises to 600. jwhittnj calls.

Flop (board: 2d Qc 8h):
jwhittnj checks. Danger Q bets 600. jwhittnj calls.

Turn (board: 2d Qc 8h 4s):
jwhittnj checks. Danger Q goes all-in for 5130.
jwhittnj calls.

Tournament all-in showdown -- players show:
Danger Q shows Qs Jc.
jwhittnj shows 2c 8c.

River (board: 2d Qc 8h 4s 3c):
(no action in this round)
Showdown:

Danger Q has Qs Jc Qc 8h 4s: a pair of queens.
jwhittnj has 2c 8c 2d Qc 8h: two pair, eights and deuces.

Hand #30101472-160 Summary:

No rake is taken for this hand.
jwhittnj wins 12660 with two pair, eights and deuces.
----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: