Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I take bad beats, then I give them.

Swing, baby, swing.

$0.50/$1.00 NL Hold Em

Dealt to lrlr: Qc Qs

Size17s: folds
Thekid: folds
Isabella: calls $1.00
hawfan: folds
armyterp: folds
ccbraves: calls $1.00
Joepeezy: folds
lrlr: calls $0.50 (no, this would not be my normal play...)
devil_doc: checks

Flop: 8c Ts 4c

lrlr: bets $4.00
devil_doc: folds
Isabella: raises to $12.00
ccbraves: folds
lrlr: calls $8.00

Turn: Qd

lrlr: checks
Isabella: bets $22.00
lrlr: raises to $44.00
Isabella: all-in to $67.11
lrlr: calls $23.11

pot size: $162.22

River: Jd

lrlr shows Qc Qs, 3 Queens
Isabella shows 8s 8h, 3 Eights

2 comments:

Mr Waturi_RatNamedTed said...

Congrats. So, explain to me why you didnt raise preflop?

Lee said...

New top secret high level strategy I'm working on.

Actually my focus was quite distracted at the moment by Ben and thus I made an improper play.