Should I have folded to his reraise? Given how loose a good percentage of players are in these early levels I have a hard time giving someone I've not seen before too much credit in this spot, though it was a 4xBB initial raise from UTG, which does also scream "I have a high pocket pair and don't want to get sucked out on by any of you losers calling even a decent raise with shit". I still think my action preflop was correct, though I got lucky as it turned out.
Q, especially, should recognize the pain of this happenstance...
NL Texas Hold'em $10 Buy-in + $1 Entry Fee Trny:16614916 Level:2 Blinds(15/30) - Friday, December 23, 23:04:01 EDT 2005
Seat 1 is the button
Total number of players : 8
Seat 1: Mruede ( $1615 )
Seat 4: Rockstar2k ( $610 )
Seat 7: acorncb ( $655 )
Seat 9: potpimp420 ( $1650 )
Seat 2: Blackkat7 ( $685 )
Seat 3: smart_trader ( $275 )
Seat 6: ArkyV ( $1265 )
Seat 8: hawkeye1x ( $1245 )
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to ArkyV [ Jd Jc ]
Rockstar2k raises [125].
ArkyV raises [300].
acorncb folds.
hawkeye1x folds.
potpimp420 folds.
Mruede folds.
Blackkat7 folds.
smart_trader folds.
Rockstar2k is all-In [485]
ArkyV calls [310].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 9c, 7h, 8h ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Ks ]
** Dealing River ** [ Th ]
ArkyV shows [ Jd, Jc ] a straight, seven to jack.
Rockstar2k shows [ Kc, Kh ] three of a kind, kings.
ArkyV wins 1265 chips from the main pot with a straight, seven to jack.
Rockstar2k finished in eighth place.
Rockstar2k has left the table.
Sorry, Rockstar2K... you deserved better.
Friday, December 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment