Is this a tough decision?
NL Texas Hold'em $10 Buy-in + $1 Entry Fee Trny:16620019 Level:1 Blinds(10/15) - Monday, December 26, 21:53:25 EDT 2005
Seat 2 is the button
Total number of players : 10
Seat 4: mattfoe ( $770 )
Seat 1: Dewy1978 ( $710 )
Seat 2: ArkyV ( $785 )
Seat 3: IDexter ( $785 )
Seat 5: drfeelokay ( $800 )
Seat 6: anmclark23 ( $800 )
Seat 7: pete1900 ( $800 )
Seat 8: riverrat9876 ( $800 )
Seat 9: pasch111 ( $800 )
Seat 10: bamaman92 ( $950 )
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to ArkyV [ Jh Jd ]
drfeelokay folds.
anmclark23 calls [15].
pete1900 folds.
riverrat9876 folds.
pasch111 calls [15].
bamaman92 folds.
Dewy1978 folds.
ArkyV raises [45].
IDexter calls [35].
mattfoe calls [30].
anmclark23 calls [30].
pasch111 calls [30].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 2s, 7c, 3s ]
IDexter checks.
mattfoe bets [60].
anmclark23 calls [60].
pasch111 raises [150].
ArkyV ?????
Monday, December 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would have no choice but to put him on top pair or an overpair that isn't as good as yours or two overcards or a flush draw. Reraise. If he comes back at you, maybe he has a set and you lay it down. But I would be tempted to think that he would bet bigger with a set here.
Well, I decided there was too much action here for me and I folded. There were 3 people willing to stick their chips in on this flop, on a bet and a raise, before even seeing what the preflop raiser would do. I'd have to risk a good chunk of my chips to see if I could really beat all 3 of them. It's only level 1, I'd rather err on the side of caution in this spot in this level.
pasch111, the raiser on the flop, and mattfoe, the first person to bet the flop, stayed in till the showdown. pasch111 had 88; mattfoe had AA and won a pretty big pot.
Post a Comment