So, I'm playing a 5.00 tourney with BJ last night...and I'm kicking butt. I have about 7,500 chips with about 5 left when I lose my connection. Second time on UB this has happened in a similar situation. Of course, I couldn't get back on for an hour. By then, it was way over. I emailed UB for a hand history, I found out I came in 3rd. I'm sure the last 2 guys just waited me out before they actually started to play heads up. Looking back at the hands I had to fold was terrible. I had AK and AQ about 5 times, QQ for the 4th time in the tourney, and my old friend JJ showed up...though I'm sure I would have lost a ton with it anyway.
I guess I can be happy I wasn't playing a 10.00 or a 20.00..but that's all I can be happy about, really.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment