Wednesday, February 22, 2006
I take this ring...
So, only moments ago, I had a strange urge. This is something I haven't felt in a month and a half. I wasn't sure if I would truly ever feel this way again. Tonight I think I will play a RING game for a while! I am actually excited about playing a ring game?!?! I am sure I will lose it after my first bad beat and want to quit poker again. For now, I'm riding my wave of jubilation until I inevitably crash into the sea of despair. Just thought I would share. Go back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boy, I hope you did better than I did tonight. Had one of those horrible stretches. My two pairs and sets kept running into straights and flushes, my aces and kings cracked by the likes of 63s... oy. I got whacked. :)
Actually I was having the same luck until I used it for myself. I had KJ and the flop come KQJ. I call a decent size bet figuring the other guy was trying to protect his top pair. Another guy calls it too. Turn is a A. Crap. 1st guy checks. I check. The guy who called earlier (chaser?) bets out a couple bucks. Crap. 1st guy folds. I think. Then I decide not to think. I call. River? The beautiful J. Oh how I love the J. I bet $6. He calls. I win.
Ultimately I finished up my ring experience up about $1.40 for the night after all the dominating top pairs losing to a rivered two pair that I went through earlier in the night.
Post a Comment