Empire is good to me again.
***** Hand History for Game 2902280589 *****
NL Texas Hold'em $10 Buy-in + $1 Entry Fee Trny:16631211 Level:2 Blinds(15/30) - Sunday, January 01, 22:26:44 EDT 2006
Seat 7 is the button
Total number of players : 6
Seat 4: gimmymyminey ( $1885 )
Seat 8: sk8rgrownup ( $740 )
Seat 5: pskinner ( $2860 )
Seat 9: Millsy11 ( $260 )
Seat 3: ArkyV ( $1340 )
Seat 7: namztruok ( $915 )
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to ArkyV [ Td Ts ]
ArkyV calls [30].
gimmymyminey folds.
pskinner folds.
namztruok folds.
sk8rgrownup calls [15].
Millsy11 checks.
** Dealing Flop ** [ 9c, Th, Tc ]
sk8rgrownup bets [50].
Millsy11 folds.
ArkyV calls [50]. (Here, little fishy....)
** Dealing Turn ** [ Qc ]
sk8rgrownup bets [200].
ArkyV calls [200]. (I'm thinking... please, please have the flush...)
** Dealing River ** [ 3d ]
sk8rgrownup bets [200].
ArkyV raises [475].
sk8rgrownup is all-In [260]
ArkyV shows [ Td, Ts ] four of a kind, tens.
sk8rgrownup shows [ Jh, Ks ] a straight, nine to king. (okay, the straight)
ArkyV wins 15 chips from side pot #1 with four of a kind, tens.
ArkyV wins 1510 chips from the main pot with four of a kind, tens.
sk8rgrownup finished in sixth place.
sk8rgrownup has left the table.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wheee! Mommy I like this ride!
How did oyu place?
I think I finished third in this one.
My last 6 SNGs, by the way, I'm 0-fer-6 on placing in the money. Finished 4th in my last two and in three of my last four.
Post a Comment