Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Worst Timing Ever

So, I'm playing a 10.00 tourney...I've been heads up with this guy for like 45 minutes..and I finally take the lead on him. The chip count is about 10,000 to 5,000....and thennnnn...my connection goes dead....for about 5 minutes. When I return, Shane informs me that 5 minutes was just enough time for this guy to buy my blinds and win the whole thing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I've still placed in 6 straight tourneys though....so, at least it didn't kill my streak.

arthurbryant - you owe me $20.00!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Nice streak. I played two SNGs last night, placed second in the first one, in the second one I went all-in preflop with 6 players left with AK and got called by KJ (loose call considering the chip stacks and tourney stage). I was 70% about to almost double up and take a nice chip lead, but the first four cards on the board were all clubs. Neither of my cards was a club but the other guy's Jack was, so he left me with 50 chips (blinds were 75/150) and I quickly expired.