So, since Absolute seems to be giving me money to come back and play I have decided to test my poker playing skills. I have $10 donated by Absolute. How long will it take me to turn that $10 into $500? Using the same bankroll management that I am currently employing on Party (where I have turned a free $10 from October into $290 so far) I hope to make it to $500 by the end of the year. This will be my technique: starting at the 50 cent tournaments, I will move up a level whenever I get 25x the buy-in for that level. Thus, I will move to the $1.00 + $.15 as soon as I have $28.75. I will move to the $2.00 + $.20 as soon as my BR reaches $55, and so on. If my BR ever falls below 20x buy-in for the level I am playing I will move down. Therefore, if I am playing the $2.00 tourns and have a bad stretch resulting in my BR falling to below $44 I will move down to the $1 tourns until I can get it above $55 again. This method will make the going slow, but it should also keep me from going broke.
So far, I have 3 tourns finished and am down about 45 cents. I can come back. I can do it. My baby needs diapers.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds admirably disciplined.
Good luck! You know you can do it.
I came in 3rd in both the Party SNGs I played tonight. The second one, I only realized on about the 4th hand, was a limit tourney. That wasn't smart. Still, that's 6 for 6 running.
Post a Comment