Fr0man might get the title of this.
Anyway, here are the results of my first five $5 10-seat SNGS ever.
7th, 8th, 1st, 4th, 3rd
So, I feel pretty good about that. If my math is correct, that is a $7.50 profit or $1.50 per tourney. I realize that this sampling is no where near representative but it does boost the old confidence.
I also played a 30 seat SNG and placed two spots out of the money. That hurt.
My BR is only up a tiny bit since lat post but that is because I am losing overall on the 6-Max .5/.10 ring games. I need to find a better way to clear out my bonus. Any suggestions?
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go to twoplustwo.com, read through the forum for small stakes shorthanded limit, and then try it out. It's juicy. :)
I think I'm clearing about $1 in bonus every 50-60 minutes at the .25/.50 tables. And my stats for the month show I'm making 4 times on the tables what I'm clearing in bonus (the stats also show -$12 on SNGs this month... though that's better than the -$49 that showed before the last 3 I played... when I found myself reraising a checkraiser while holding QQ on a K77 flop on level 2, I knew I'd hit rock bottom...).
It's .25/.50 betting rounds, .10/.25 blinds.
Lee, can you link the forum here?
Post a Comment