I've just lost 7 in a row if that makes you feel any better. Some bad luck, some bad play I must admit. When you know you shouldn't call like a donkey, but do, and you know you shouldn't raise in a certain spot, but do, you're playing like crap. That's me the last 2 nights. :) I'm taking tomorrow night off (from SNGs at least) and starting again in February... leaving my recent boneheaded play behind I hope. I finish January up $94 in SNGs.
2 comments:
Just lost 3 in a row. On a downward trend now. Variance sucks.
I've just lost 7 in a row if that makes you feel any better. Some bad luck, some bad play I must admit. When you know you shouldn't call like a donkey, but do, and you know you shouldn't raise in a certain spot, but do, you're playing like crap. That's me the last 2 nights. :) I'm taking tomorrow night off (from SNGs at least) and starting again in February... leaving my recent boneheaded play behind I hope. I finish January up $94 in SNGs.
Post a Comment